Touring France and Spain

Subject: Touring France and Spain
From: David G. Watts <dg.watts@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 08:00:28
Hi all,

just got back from a great 12 days touring in our Europa.

Leaving southern England we went down through France, stopping at a few
beautiful sites, and then on in to Spain, stopping off at Barcelona
(well Sabadell to be precise) and finally Alicante.

Then we wended our way back through France for some island hopping off
the west coast before returning to England.

We covered some 2,500 miles, encountered some fabulous weather,
encountered some HORENDOUS weather (one 1 hour long sector through the
Spanish mopuntains towards Alicante, really frightened Marion) and
didn't spend very much money.

Now that was what it was all about. The build effort is DEFINITELY worth
it.

A fuller report will be in the next club newsletter.

Dave Watts G-BXDY.