Let the games begin (again)

Subject: Let the games begin (again)
From: Steve Genotte <gopack@sprintmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 17:40:09
Fellow Europaholics,

I saw my surgeon today and have received his OK to hobble around without
use of crutch or cane.  (I still need the cane for long walks, but no
longer around the house).  This means our shop will once again be filled
with the mixture of epithets and sobbing to which my neighbors had grown
accustomed.  I want to again thank all of you for your kind words of
encouragement during the last 6 weeks.  And a special thanks to the
unnamed party that sent the bottle of Beringer White Zinfandel.  Eileen
says she couldn't have put up with me for so long without it.

For the regular readers of my web site, both of you will have something
new to see within a few days.

Until the next part snaps,

Steve Genotte
Europa XS A126