Re: Rougham 17th report

Subject: Re: Rougham 17th report
From: Peter Bondar <pb@sco.COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 17:13:14
It was a bit windy for those who had soloed only 2 days before..but I
landed!

As Jerry said it was a pity there weren't more planes there, it was well
laid out.

Ah well maybe next year

peter
Peter Bondar Vice President Tarantella Marketing SCO
UK telephone: +44 1223 518057, GSM: +44 7901 516259
US telephone:+1 831 427 3671, Cell +1 831 206 2263