Re: Mixing REDUX

Subject: Re: Mixing REDUX
From: Andy Draper <ANDY@europaaircraft.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 15:51:08
Dear Paul,

The mixing ratio for the Redux 420 (now known as Araldite 420) is 10:4 by weight
as you rightly guessed.  The details regarding the Redux may be found in
=22Annex
B=22 of the build manual.

Best regards

Andy
Technical Manager
andy=40europa-aircraft.com

>>> =22Paul McAllister=22 <pma=40obtero.net> 10/19/99 09:50pm >>>
Hi all, I am about to stick on my covers for the mass balance wieghts.  The
REDUX 420 came packed in a cardboard box full of absorbant material, but I
cannot find any reference to mixing ratios.  There is 1000g of REDUX and
400g of hardner, which would give a ratio of 10:4.  My guess if it is by
volume it would be close to 1:1

Could some one advise on is it done by weight, or volume ?

Thanks,  Paul McAllister - (Builder 363)

The Europa List is supported by Aviators Network UK - info=40avnet.co.uk