Re: Fuel gauge mod

Subject: Re: Fuel gauge mod
From: lts <lts@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 10:17:48
We have sold several Europa fuel gauges now. If you need any info we'll be
pleased to try and assist

I may even try and get the PFA mod and put it on our web site as a download?

Our gauge was the one shown by Francis Donaldson at a recent seminar I
believe. It is not a capacitance gauge and I think it is more reliable than
a capacitance gauge and less expensive. Out of almost 200 sold in the past
two years we have yet to have one returned faulty. There will be faults of
course but indications are they will be few and far between.

Jerry

                                                lts@avnet.co.uk
                                http://www.avnet.co.uk/touchdown