Re: Fuel gauge mod

Subject: Re: Fuel gauge mod
From: Rowland and Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 09:38:08

>I read in the last Europa club mag about a fuel capacitance gauge mod that
>is due to be approved soon by the PFA. I was wondering if anyone has details
>of this mod available now as we have got to the stage of fitting one.

Yes, I am awaiting the file with the master copy of the instructions. I
think Nigel Charles was waiting to get the Navaid autopilot documentation
done before sending me all the mod files on a CD. He is probably lurking
here and may respond direct.

Hope this posting gets to the list in reasonable time - my last one took 5
days to appear! There also appears to be something wrong with the archives.
If anyone else is having trouble with the list, please let me know so I can
include their reports in my discussions with AVNET.

regards

Rowland

PFA 16532   EAA 168386   Young Eagles Flight Leader 017623
Europa builder #435 G-ROWI