RE: Lights

Subject: RE: Lights
From: Plantragg Developments <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 16:35:17
Hi! Tom & Cathy again.
I can't help about the BMW question but why not go for 6 cylinders for
inatance , a Jabiru 3300 !!!  However , on the question of Nav lights and
Strobe  I got fixed up by John Bourn of Goldwing Aviation Ltd.
 He was producing molded lenses for the MKI wing  and he does a good strobe
kit but 'not for free'!!!! I saw him at Cranfield and I believe he said he
is getting a similar mold made for the XS . Beware though since it is
absolutely 'mind blowing ' to cut the wing tip to the right dimensions to
recieve the lens.( lots of filing and I had two lenses wasted)
His 'phone is 0044 1992 524722 Fax. 0044 1992 524 723 and he is most
obliging . I think he is also on the Europa  internet circuit so he just
may get in touch with you before you get this.
Regards
Bob Harrison 337 G-PTAG