Re: New Strip

Subject: Re: New Strip
From: RonSwinden@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 18:06:50
In the autum I mentioned a  largely unused strip called Windrush at the North
western edge of the Brize zone. A few (very few )  people flew in but  the
farmer who cares for it has decided that he must leave it to grow and take a
grass crop from it. I went up to see it today and it is already too long to
be any good as a strip so  we shall have to leave it until about the end of
June sometime when it will be cut next. I will keep in touch with the owner
and let you know when and if it becomes available for use.   Ron S No 33