Tailplane layup revisited

Subject: Tailplane layup revisited
From: Martin J.Tuck <102034.2747@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 14:30:18
Hi Steve,

Ohhhhhhhhhooooooooooooo (my reaction when you admitted to leaving cling
film behind).

I'd use black bin liner if I were you. I found it easier to work with as
its a tad thicker than cling film - and it doesn't cling to itself.

Also you can see how you've wetted out as you have a nice black background
to work with. And you cannot leave any behind!

Cranked (but not started) my engine over today for the first time - and
after a lot of cadjoling got my oil pressure rising as its supposed to. Its
all getting rather exciting now!

Regards

Martin Tuck
N152MT