EUROPA FOR SALE

Subject: EUROPA FOR SALE
From: DonHuot@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 11:43:02
MUST SELL- MY LOSS IS YOUR GAIN
FOR SALE
EUROPA N63EU

Mono-wheel model
Factory trailer included
NSI Subaru EA-81 100 HP Engine
86 hours total time
3 blade, Warp Drive Cockpit adjustable prop
VFR Panel
Terra Radio and Transponder
Fuel flow meter
Navaid Auto Pilot
Much more

THIS AIRCRAFT IS OFFERED FOR ONLY $40,000 FIRM
This is over $22,000 less than my cost for the kits and other materials.

I have over $62,000 and 2600 hours invested.

I will consider selling this aircraft without the engine for $32,000 or
the engine without the airframe for $11,000.

This beautiful aircraft is extremely well built.
It was the first US customer built EUROPA to fly in the US,
and was displayed at both Sun-N-Fun and OSHKOSH.

IF YOU SNOOZE, YOU LOOSE !!!

Call Don @ 404/843-3611 between 9 A.M. and 6 P.M. ET.
Atlanta, Georgia