RE: Web Site

Subject: RE: Web Site
From: David Glauser <dg@xpsystems.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 09:33:10
http://www.europa-aircraft.com is the new website. I looked at it immediately
after receiving the notice
yesterday. For a while, it was easy to get in and view pages, but it then slowed
down to the point where I kept
timing out and couldn't get a thing. I think the server got overloaded.

I can't say that I'm all that enamored of the layout. When leaving the site's
main
page it opens subsequent
pages in a new non-resizable window, closing the main window. The pages are
extremely
short and wide, with
a long horizontal scroll bar. I guess it's supposed to be cool and suggest the
long flights we'll be making
when we're done building, but I just think it's a pain to use and read. If you
browser doesn't like the separate
fixed window size you may not be able to view it at all.