Re: Torque Tube Mod?

Subject: Re: Torque Tube Mod?
From: Jim Naylor <jnaylor@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 10:28:08

>Talking of receiving things - has anyone received their replacement filler
>hose that was mentioned in the factory newsletter many months ago???
>

>Tony

Yes I have, but only after a reminder phone call to the factory. Seems they
may be waiting for builders to shout if they have a problem with their
original hose,- mine was ok, but I requested a new one to be on the safe
side and it arrived within a week.
BTW the hose comes with a note instructing you to wash it out before
fitting, don't neglect this, there was an awful lot of rubber bits and dust
inside mine.

Jim