RE: Electric Flaps cont.

Subject: RE: Electric Flaps cont.
From: Barry Tennant <Tennant@tonline.de>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 09:43:42
Hi Ted!
If you could get a look at Walter Binder's Europa it would help you. He has up

and running exactly what you propose and has about 400 hrs on it already.

His outriggers retract to outboard and he has a complete electric system.

In fact his Europa bears little resemblance to our standard Mark one type and
there is a rumur that the XS is a Binder/Europa!

His Europa is a fully certified machine not an experimental.

It is unfortunate that he tells me that he does not speak much English as he
could be a great source of information for you guys.

Best regards

Barry Tennant
D-EHBT