Re: Stiff Roll Controls

Subject: Re: Stiff Roll Controls
From: Klaus Dietrich <101613.3377@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 13:50:10
>But not during flight surely !  The cabin soon warms up by conduction from
all
that waste heat at the front, and the problem is usually keeping  cool
enough
. Seems as if I will have to set up a climatic test chamber, as I have a
notion to fly to Iceland this summer.  How about a Europa squadron fly-out
?  <

Graham,

You are right - during flight there should be no problem. Also an other
Europa here in Austria doesn't have this problem at all. So it may depend
very much on each building standard and how much clearance was built into
it....

Iceland sounds interesting - any details on routing and timeframe ?

All the best

Klaus