Re: Pitot

Subject: Re: Pitot
From: Paul Atkinson <paulliz@cix.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 10:31:57
I followed Alan Burrill's suggestion and would recommend it.

A word of warning for anyone who has yet to do this.

The manual on page 7 -11 has a "helpful diagram" which
suggests that the hole is bored 20cm forward of the spar face
and parallel to it, which is misleading. The dimension
depends on which wing you are working on. I found that 16 cm
worked for the Port wing and 17.5 for stbd.

Paul Atkinson