Can you help me with some tips about using BONDO?

Subject: Can you help me with some tips about using BONDO?
From: Cloudsfire@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 01:30:16
To whom it may concern:

I was looking on the internet about using BONDO when I came across your web
page.  Seeing that I clould E-Mail you if I had any questions or problems.
 The problem is I am using BONDO Plastic Body Filler to fix a few dents in my
truck and it has been about two months now and I am seeing that the BONDO is
cracking and chipping.  My question is "Do you know anything I can do or add
something to prevent this from happening?"  I would be very thankful if you
could help me out!  Thank You for your time.

Cloudsfire
E-Mail Address: Cloudsfire@aol.com