Re: europa mail

Subject: Re: europa mail
From: E. & S. Lindsay <hlindsay@NMSU.Edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 22:26:15

>I don't want to create a long thread on Jim Campbell........etc.
Then please refrain from so doing on this forum.  Discussions of this sort
have little to do with building the aircraft in which most of us share a
common interest.  Anyone considering the purchase of any kit aircraft should
conduct their own investigation(s) of those sources to satisfy themselves
that they are dealing with a reputable firm.  Caveat emptor, or something
like that?  Frankly, I've read absolutely nothing on these pages that would
suggest we have any cause for concern in recommending the Europa to anyone.
Please, may we speak more frequently of building and flying our specific
aeroplanes and less of issues of this sort?  - Ed Lindsay, A039, Las Cruces,
NM, USA -