No Subject

Subject: No Subject
From: Scholberg William <william.scholberg@nspco.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 14:44:00
On the subject of Jim "Zoom" Campbell.  How pitiful.  I had no idea that
a simple listing of an interesting web site would evoke such an evil
response.  I firmly believe that Mr. Campbell's publication is saving
lives.  Even if it were true that he had a "personality disorder" he is
still sacrificing enormously to do us aviators a great service.  Your
tirade speaks for itself on the type of people he is up against.  I
apologize to the readers of this mail service and hope that restraint be
used in further dialog.  I, for one, am OFF THE SUBJECT!