Re: Europa website

Subject: Re: Europa website
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 09:18:16

Christopher,

You will find that the web site copies of the newsletter do not contain all
of the information provided by Europa in the hardcopy version. Specifically,
the web version does not include mandatory or optional modification
information!

I do agreee that it would be nice to receive four issues a year. I would be
quite happy if two of them were nicely laid up and printed and the other two
were simply typed up on A4 paper as an update. How about it Europa Aviation,
twice a year for a builder newletter just isn't frequent enough?

Tony

> Hi folks:
>
> I thought and paid for a newsletter to come out 4x a year as I
> remember. Maybe things have changed and we will get one a year
> (maybe for Christmas). But this would be a bit expensive for a
> single issue so I rather read it off the net in the future I am
> afraid...

Tony Krzyzewski    tonyk@kaon.co.nz
Managing Director  Ph 64 9 520 4631
Kaon Technologies  Fx 64 9 520 3321