Re: Europa website

Subject: Re: Europa website
From: Steve & Eileen Genotte <genottes@sprintmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 10:11:46

Mark Stega wrote:

> Does anybody know what's up with the Europa web site than
> "http://www.europa-aviation.co.uk/";?  It doesn't look like that site is active
> (the last 'What's New' entry is February 2nd, 1997), the last newsletter
> October 1996...

Mark,

The site was last updated in July, actually.  It has a new look (nice job by the
way) on several pages.  As far as the newsletter goes, it is my understanding
that
the factory determines when a newsletter is to be released to the Club site.
The
web site is a good starting off point, but for up to the minute news on what's
going on in Europaland, I think this forum is your only needed source.

Regards

Steve Genotte