Re: Re: Flyer magazine

Subject: Re: Re: Flyer magazine
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 09:05:50
Flyer magazine can be contacted at....

ians@seager.demon.co.uk

They have a web site at

www.flyer.co.uk

It is distributed to the "Rest of World" by Future Publishing Ltd

I agree with the comments, it is an excellent magazine and of course features
Miles' column on building the Europa once every two or three issues. It is
one of the few flying magazines I know of that deals with down to earth (if
you excuse the phrase) flying matters in every issue.

Tony