Info about Glider Wing

Subject: Info about Glider Wing
From: John Hulett <jhulett@mail.orion.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 00:33:47
Hi, I'm a new subscriber and hoping to build someday soon.  I read about a
glider wing option in Kitplanes, but no mention of it at the Europa site.
Can anyone fill me in?  Is it flying?  How does it handle?  Hard to build?
More expensive?....
I've been interested in the Europa for quite a while, but always wanted more
soaring capability.  The new wing option sounds too good to be true - tell
me its not!  Thanks all.
John

BTW - Are there other designs I should be comparing the Europa to?  I don't
want to rush right in after waiting all this time.  Looking for a 2place
soaring and cruising ship.