Re: Flyng- Spar pin insertion force

Subject: Re: Flyng- Spar pin insertion force
From: Gramin@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 16:54:09
In a message dated 21/07/97  10:14:07, you write:

<< This operation is of course only possible before
  the wing root fairings are fitted, so you may have a little problem there!

Yes Jim, I realise now that I didn't measure the slipper requirement
accurately enough  in the early stage and as you say, the fairings make it
difficult now.  Also the one I made with ply rather than tufnol has become
noticeably worn down  I guess I will just have to keep poking in thicker
pieces until the holes line up.  Thanks for your expositon.

Graham C   G-EMIN