Anti-Servo Tab dimensions

Subject: Anti-Servo Tab dimensions
From: D.Howard@kid0110.wins.icl.co.uk
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 1997 16:24:47

         I'm a little confused over the measurements for removing the trim
         tab from the tailplane.

         Fig 25 on page 4-16 (issue 3) shows a dimension of 155mm from the
         trailing edge along the tab tip. However on the bottom surface the
         distance from the same point on the trailing edge to the middle of
         the slot line is more like 162mm on my tailplane. This means when
         you cut the tab off it's leading face is effectively twisted as
         the root measurements are identical top and bottom.

         OK, so what am I doing wrong ?

         - Dave Howard