Europa #152 Instrument Panel

Subject: Europa #152 Instrument Panel
From: Martin J.Tuck <102034.2747@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 22:32:27
Europa #152 Instrument Panel

I have recently updated my web site to include pictures of my instrument panel
which I have been slowly putting together over the winter months.

I wanted a nice neat panel, so I purchased one of those power panels from
Aircraft Spruce which has all the switches and circuit breakers already put
together in one place. It fits nicely in the space normally alotted to the
engine instruments. This meant that the engine instruments had to be moved to a
vertical column position on the right hand panel. As I didn't like the VDO ones
normally supplied, I went for the Mitchell ones which you can take apart to
stick the limit lines on the dial face.

The instrument panel has yet to have the radio, transponder and GPS fitted. The
photo does feature 'hotspots' so you can click on each instrument and get more
details.

It can found on the Internet at:

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/mjkt

or via the Europa Club Home Page.