Re: Fitting the instrument module

Subject: Re: Fitting the instrument module
From: Gramin@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1997 12:15:44
In a message dated 05/03/97  12:54:00, you write:

>With carpet over it, you
>can't tell.

No doubt that helps but there must still be a bump. I abandoned carpet in
this area  anyway as the edge is impossible to trap under the door rubbers.
In fact it's almost  impossible to trap anything under it ! In its delivered
state it closely fits the fuselage edge. I spent some time levering it open,
which is qute difficult to do unifomly. I suppose
the carpet edge wouild hide under the sill if your conduit is shallow enough
or you could leave the conduit exposed and paint it..

Graham C.