Re: Re: Ambiguities????

Subject: Re: Re: Ambiguities????
From: Tony Renshaw <renshaw@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 09:04:28

>>ANY OPINIONS/VIEWS/ADVICE???
>

>So long as you always remember the Europa is an "Approximate
>Aeroplane" then you will be OK!
>
>"I hear what you say, however I thought the vagaries of building was from
my end!

You surely would have to say that if supplied with a rudder blank,
painstakingly precut to do a task, that it should! If a 20 hour fix at the
factory could save each individual builder 20 hours PLUS of work, don't you
think we should tell them." I still don't know if this is a totally fair
comment as not enough people have acknowledged, but there obviously is a
problem somewhere.

It needs to be a tempered argument however I appreciate. If I can offer up
an olive branch, the new manual I received, and the amendment and page
reconciliation system, is now far better than what I originally had and is
quite professional. The diagrams in particular have always been A+ + + +.
Regards
Tony Renshaw
Builder No.236
The Aussie Connection