Re: Your time over again???

Subject: Re: Your time over again???
From: Graham Singleton <100421.2123@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 15:14:35
>> would you attempt to preshape the leading edge of the rudder where it joins
the tip to save
having to repair in the future your own work?? would you attempt to
preshape the leading edge of the rudder where it joins the tip to save
having to repair in the future your own work??<<

No, I don't think I would. Just leave it unfinished. Same at the bottom. When
fitting the rudder make very sure you have enough room for the leading edge at
full left deflection. You need to allow for the finspar layups too.
Graham