Re: Bolt Lengths

Subject: Re: Bolt Lengths
From: Graham Singleton <100421.2123@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 1997 18:28:15

In the same area, what is the typical clearance between the bolt ends holding
the wing mounted bellcrank vs the CS14 mounted bellcrank? I have less than
0.1in on the stbd side. Might these come in contact as the wings are inserted
or will the lift pins prevent this? <<

You must fit phenolic guides to prevent the spars sliding backwards. No doubt
when Andy's kitchen cools down a bit (should I say "if"?) it will be included.
It is easy to rig a Europa single handed with these guides, impossible without.
Graham