Re: Thx for responses

Subject: Re: Thx for responses
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 1996 09:21:39
John,

Finding the time is easy. Just don't sit in front of the television. Once you
turn
the
box off it is amazing how much extra time you have.

Even if you only spend an hour a day and then have a burst of glass laying up
you
will have progress.
Don't be concerned with getting the plane airborne by a particular date. Believe
me, the build
process is an entertaining hobby in itself, in fact many homebuilders get bored
once they have finished
their first and go on and build another.

Tony

Date: 12/23/96
Time: 08:21:40 New Zealand Summer Time (UTC +13)

Kaon Technologies - Building Tomorrow's Networks
PO Box 9830
Newmarket
Auckland          Ph +64 9 358 9124
New Zealand       Fx +64 9 358 9127