Re: PC Purchase

Subject: Re: PC Purchase
From: John Tattersdill <john.tattersdill@cableinet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1996 09:51:40
Eric Evers wrote:

> Has anybody bought a new PC in the UK this year?
> Any bouquets or brickbats for the various suppliers?
> Likely candidates are: Mesh, Carrera, Panrix, Armari.
> Eric Evers

I have a Panrix.  I bought it in April and it has given me flawless,
seamless performance.  The firm were friendly, most helpful and have a
staff that actually seem to know what they're talking about !  The same
cannot be said for Simply Computers with whom I've had the most awful
difficulties.

Good luck with your purchase whatever you choose.

J.T.