Re: Outrigger Collapse

Subject: Re: Outrigger Collapse
From: Tony Renshaw <renshaw@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 1996 07:40:12
>Check with glider manufacturers or glider maintenance organisation.
>Gliders often have such devices on their wingtips and would also
>probably have a hole for a tiedown rope.
>
>Regards Denys Gover
>Canberra Australia.

Re: Wingtip Skids

Gidday Denys,

What can you tell me about these skids in Aussie? Are you thinking of fixing
them to your a/c, or have you ordered one yet, I can't remember? My fuselage
kit should be coming out in the next 6 weeks or so, not that I need it yet,
but I prefer to have the whole kit here,then if the bubble bursts I have the
capability to complete my a/c.
Thanks for any advice in anticipation.
Regards
Tony Renshaw