Me and Terra

Subject: Me and Terra
From: Rolph Muller <rolph@globalvt.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 19:53:16
To all my friends and admirers out there, would they both please note my
new e-mail address.

And:
anyone fitting a Terra  TRT250D transponder and a AT3000 encoder might
like to know the following:

The D4 connection is not used unless you plan reaching really high -
like 94,100 feet!
The labels on pin 12 and 24 on the TRT250D are confusing since they only
describe the functions of the connections and not where to connect them
( these are the words of the guru at Terra). They are provided to make
wiring easier and in fact are used to provide grounds to the AT3000 and
would normally be connected to pins 6 and 15 on the encoder - which pair
you connect doesn't matter. Hope that makes sense - should find out at
the weekend when I fit the panel to RATZ - so far the pretty lights
come on with a bench test.
--
Rolph Muller