Re: Introduction

Subject: Re: Introduction
From: Graham Singleton <100421.2123@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 1996 20:00:03
>>I was begining to think it was just me who was fed up of the moans!<<

We do need to keep things in perspective. Don't forget that some of the early
builders were working ahead of the manual at times, it did take longer to build
than we all hoped and longer for the factory to get the kit complete and the
manual written. These guys gave a lot useful input which is now paying off in an
easier ride for the rest of us.

Christen Aviation (wasn't it?) said it costs more to write a manual than to
build the aeroplane. I suspect Europa might agree.

At the end of the day, though, the homebuilt Europas are proving to be
everything the factory said and more. So far they all fly better than the
factory's demonstrators.

Graham