RE: Factory Response

Subject: RE: Factory Response
From: tonyk@kaon.co.nz
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 1996 01:20:08

>We have only completed the tail kit, but already I have been saved many errors
>by the experience of the people who are helping me.  My only point to this
>letter is that we are adults, and should always live by the rule of "Buyer Be
>Ware".

Can you be more specific and let us prospective buyers know the type of problems
you experienced with the tail kit
and what you did to resolve them.

Tony

Tony S Krzyzewski            Kaon Technologies Ltd
Reply to tonyk@kaon.co.nz    L7, 19 Victoria St West
Date: 19/02/96                 Auckland, New Zealand
Time: 12:20:08                 Ph +64 9 358 9127

The New Zealand Home of
ATM Ltd, NetManage Chameleon and Ecco, Spider/Shiva
Borderware, Banyan and SNMPc