Europa-List: A List Contribution - It's Your Personal Squelch Button...

To: europa-list@matronics.com
Subject: Europa-List: A List Contribution - It's Your Personal Squelch Button...
From: Matt Dralle <dralle@matronics.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2023 13:46:01 -0800
Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com designates 96.68.171.19 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com
Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; h=reply-to:precedence:sender:subject:contribution-message:from:to :message-id:date; bh=S2OgO+8YJZD2gBxsphXziphrUC6xXPWRQ8wJVi1GArk=; fh=TSc/TjETBhvodhpPk22Odkh8ydGz7jv//j7B1ydUATs=; b=VdlqHmscDOOtxakIOP45lnND/lswEUW6okHgNl1d/3pvFC49SsKgIMnqIgXlLra8TA 9oKnEZs2P4C8U10MGfQDyycFww+u+0A6NJ8lTeo6aq14dY55v3pdwP9mAc4iTyxhtPnb 14vWs6ifJPZgO2pAoIFmmRHjrvre0/5/cEH5jg0V1JgOeaabRvv4gcbgvJn/GnvvHEHn 1gGzPtSNLtbY2cRY4Ir00f3FPufU5aEDXCZnaqaVqphgnnqST6somNAhr5BVRHXzPFig AyaylL0yKi3nipygc6u1+Qi75BF8BdSuLw/8XhSntU4DQDi8LzOVJxlGGv1wff9J86GK ZB4w==
Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1700085642; cv=none; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; b=JGq32z+zOvCvWFiWgUxc/Whqse7YxsslRrHlA3zxvwa/ueeEmYIZAdRTlfRpuvU6q8 gani/VXiy1lLJdgVbcP/ozOPX1nJDY/yebHVoh7O/c9t/5QI2AZDyU685dpBFJIB+/D7 ZNhb/7UFCHPNRuneXlzpCMgj36X0SEfb1GRGktQ7cQPYfolDssZ6olzehhZFmEmUhXDy FKYshRUFLlQMbmw+drNRiX6dMVaoor4upFmNRRqEtRgjjqKS68kaYHc08mUMCZ+srk3M Oy8l7KdrqGd9YoiEAM72lwuapEIpdiB5KT6/3/Wc5tQZaf+4vEfCuflHawf9YQg5IE9O 2LZw==
Sender: owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com
--> Europa-List message posted by: Matt Dralle <dralle@matronics.com>

There is an automatic "squelch button" of sorts for the Fund Raiser messages.
Here's how it works...  As soon as a List member makes a Contribution through
the Matronics Fund Raiser web site, their email address is automatically added
to this year's Contributor
List and they instantly cease to receive further Fund Raiser messages for the
rest of the month!  Its just that simple!  :-)

I really do appreciate each and every one of your individual Contributions to
support the Lists.  It is your support that enables me to upgrade the hardware
and software that are required to run a List Site such as this one.  It also
goes to pay for the
commercial-grade Internet connection and to pay the huge electric bill to keep
the computer gear running and the air conditioner powered on.  I run all of the
Matronics Email List and Forums sites here locally which allows me to control
and monitor every aspect
of the system for the utmost in reliably and performance.  Your personal
Contribution matters because, when combined with other Listers such as
yourself, it pays the bills to keep this site up and running.  I accept exactly
ZERO advertising dollars for the
Matronics Lists sites.  I can't stand the pop-up ads and all other commercials
that are so prevalent on the Internet these days and I particularly don't want
to have it on my Email List sites.

If you appreciate the ad-free, grass-roots, down-home feel of the Matronics
Email Lists, please make a Contribution to keep it that way!!

        https://matronics.com/contribution

or, you can send a personal check to the following address:

        Matronics / Matt Dralle
        581 Jeannie Way
        Livermore, CA 94550

Thank you!

Matt Dralle
Matronics Email List Administrator

[ Note 1: There are certain circumstances where you might still see a
Contribution related message.  For example, if someone replies to one of the
messages, when using the List Browse feature, or when accessing List message
via the Forum.  The system keys on the
given email address and since most of these are anonymous public access
methods, there is no simple way to filter them. ]

_-= Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ,
_-= Photoshare, and much much more:
_-=
_-=   --> http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List
_-=
_-============================================================
_-=               - MATRONICS WEB FORUMS -
_-= Same great content also available via the Web Forums!
_-=
_-=   --> http://forums.matronics.com
_-=
_-=              - NEW MATRONICS LIST WIKI -
_-= Add some info to the Matronics Email List Wiki!
_-=   --> http://wiki.matronics.com
_-=             - List Contribution Web Site -
_-=  Thank you for your generous support!
_-=                              -Matt Dralle, List Admin.