Re: Europa-List: Re: Cooling impact of using firesleeve on oil lines

To: europa-list@matronics.com
Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Cooling impact of using firesleeve on oil lines
From: Dpc <dpc@knightonweb.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2023 22:08:18 +0000
Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com designates 96.68.171.19 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com
Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; h=reply-to:precedence:sender:to:message-id:date:subject:mime-version :from:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Ak31EjhAD/L+SR4CVICp6Vzv6hhjCtGdA0ObEuuhe04=; fh=TSc/TjETBhvodhpPk22Odkh8ydGz7jv//j7B1ydUATs=; b=Yrf0zwJzC7+xASEnfMOlc7vCRLU99ShPNV8BzKlssndf965BjPklVH93y9PNPAhOLd S5fFzHh0sDpjQDrYIBmJ75kK/KgGqCRLTxWlyDcpCWM7NBvA9fefZg5k0kZP+fRZ1pDR 4PTc+zHGtgrsqgsJ6q0xYhjGSCgr0LPwXViTGCb10NHyxPRVtExDq09WXPP6oRzoy6yZ MwfQkAeEYwq4jQ+AaYkqCm8CWLqzz8c40hkNlbvGuYuJhVFltNF4v9M6QDGPaO7DsbfT nbV8IQiujcQcZcNKbTC1/biBgYPY25itPM+uBUlaBF7zydHhTVTsKkrHvAdjwPXmta1a oZnw==
Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1699481435; cv=none; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; b=dibg0xClZWnpqxsKGC+H7MLRzeFA1fT61z/hyh9wHUMWgq80M/LRHID3SolXYzpZ8Q 5d947u5k9JT8EMSWt7reQVkS5cVVJ4DpACxb4+AVxXZvzo+4C4IC2wPC8RruzFM5vsbW Lj/DK/lk70Qu9GqSTFeFUn9+BKqhPQhvNdTNgWqZ1Y1XdVcvWbm+PKiJFbvXAIKk4K4d Zwu9q1FzZ+NaF5sUcMaBt9oGcro9hDPYgcY2qpeUleUX1xRN9hTWkjqa15IWUrUBaXUV b0lKFhy0xXekTVrHbRTYjzWH8stkkzEtIFn0aaJT5i29sa4RkA+NDV6Ez3wfvOy5JfdH wWQw==
Sender: owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com
Tim

No I don’t have a shroud around the cylinders and, as far as I know, the aircraft has never had one.

I have never had high CHTs, and still don’t even after the increase in oil cooler size, so I don’t think I have a cylinder cooling problem at all. Was the shroud a standard item on the original Europa Classic with a 912?

Many thanks

David