Re: Europa-List: Beringer Wheel & Brake. Tire

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Beringer Wheel & Brake. Tire
From: Pete <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2023 16:36:11
=EF=BB
Hi Jerry,

Believe it can be run tubless.

You going to osh? I sized up to the 8.00 and have an unused 7.00 looking for
 a new home.

Cheers,
PeteZ

> On Jun 26, 2023, at 2:51 PM, Jerry Rehn <rehn@rockisland.com> wrote:
m>

> =EF=BB
> Hello
> I read in the Flyer article August 2020 that the 7.00-6 6 ply AIR TRAC was
 installed.  Beringer no longer ships with a tire here in US. I called and t
alked to a Beringer rep. and he thought the AIR TRAC would work. Is this the
 same tire one used with a tube? And can be used tubeless. Any comments and e
xperiences with this greatly appreciated.

=========
=========
=========
=========