Re: Europa-List: Oshkosh, 2023

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Oshkosh, 2023
From: Pete Zut <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2023 08:21:25
See you there!

All Europa-ites:  Don't forget to grab something my refreshment cooler and
chill under the awning, and sign the whiteboard (I am rarely there during
the day). Same spot as always (backyard fenced corner of the very first
house outside the tower gate, overlooking the HB camping - With the
windsock lol).

Cheers,
Pete

On Tue, Jun 20, 2023 at 8:15=AFAM h&amp;jeuropa <butcher43@att.net> w