Europa-List: Re: What Did You Do With Your Europa This Week - 28/05/23

Subject: Europa-List: Re: What Did You Do With Your Europa This Week - 28/05/23
From: IanGale <iangale70@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2023 10:17:38

A round Britain trip for me to pick up prop spares, attend meetings in London,
pick up and fly with a sword (a first for me!) then lay a wreath at a service
to commemorate the 80th Anniversary of the Battle of the Atlantic. Finally a
dash
back up to Scotland on Friday afternoon, navigating a few hot danger areas
(military drones and live ordnance firing) then a pleasant low level transit
of Edinburgh and the Firth of Forth before home. All on just under 16 litres and
hour and about 115 indicated. I love the Europa!

Read this topic online here:

Attachments:

http://forums.matronics.com//files/9aa2db1b_6ba9_49d1_aedd_36d3ef5026fc_201.jpeg
http://forums.matronics.com//files/img_8360_205.jpeg