Europa-List: Re: Brake Line Routing TG

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Brake Line Routing TG
From: Kelvin Weston <kelv@kdweston.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2023 13:26:14

Hi Kyle

Yes, oval PVC electrical conduit.  Very thin wall - the type you bury in
plastered
walls.

I secured at the back of the wheel well and aft of the baggage bay.  I used one
for the brake pipes, one for wiring and one for the radio antenna cable.  Keeps
everything safe and secure through the tunnel and under the tank which otherwise
would be a pain to get access to.

The antenna conduit runs all the way to the rear bulkhead so installing the
antenna
cable was really easy and will be easy to replace if needed in the future.

--------
Regards

Kelv Weston
Kit 497