Europa-List: Brake Line Routing TG

Subject: Europa-List: Brake Line Routing TG
From: phillik747 <helperpsp@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2023 09:45:15

Hello all,

  About to run the brake lines and wanted to see what opinions are out there for
the way to run the lines from the parking brake to the wheels.
The manual says to run them down the center then outboard, 15" from CL and 1" up
---From the floor then down behind the leg.

Before I go drilling holes, I figured I'd ask to see what others have done.

Here is an image of what I was thinking (over thinking  [Rolling Eyes] )  The
red
box is where the flap motor is and worried about conflict.

Thank you,
Kyle

--------
Kyle