Re: Europa-List: The Obsidian Files - Doorly Departed

Subject: Re: Europa-List: The Obsidian Files - Doorly Departed
From: William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2023 20:46:29
Interestingly my colombian  friend whose door opened in flight reported the
very same thing.   His pax grabbed and partially closed the door.

He was worried that the cover would exit the door and wrap round the
tail...In the attempt to catch the cover  his passenger let go of the door
handle and away went the door.
They did catch the cover tho.

William Daniell
+1 786 878 0246