Re: Europa-List: Tri gear leg assembly

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Tri gear leg assembly
From: Steve Ivell <SteveIvell@pestproof.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2023 10:05:22
Hi Paul
You need to set up the correct angle of the legs using the spindle as a gui
de. If you have the wheel and brake on it you won't be able to get the corr
ect alignment.

The legs only bolt into the socket so once the socket is set up you can rem
ove the leg and build up on the bench if you prefer.

Cheers

Kind Regards

Steve Ivell
07971 128842