Re: Europa-List: Re: 912ULS classic radiator cap pressure?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: 912ULS classic radiator cap pressure?
From: Alan Burrill <alanb@dpy01.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2023 08:17:51

Service bulletins sb-912-043-r2 and sb-914-029-r3 issued November 2006 uplifted
the radiator pressure cap to 1.2bar.

It also has the ROTAX part no for the replacement.

I owned a Triumph Sprint motorcycle and found the radiator cap was the same size
and pressure setting although whether you fit that is down to you.

Alan

Sent from my iPad

> On 3 Jan 2023, at 00:05, JonathanMilbank <jdmilbank@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>

> Many, many years ago it was advised to change from 0.9 to 1.2 bar. A friend
> gave
me a spare, which he bought from an online motorcycle shop, which I think
was intended for a water cooled Triumph? motorbike. Anyway it's smaller than
those
found on car radiators.