Europa-List: Re: The Obsidian File

Subject: Europa-List: Re: The Obsidian File
From: Area-51 <goldsteinindustrial@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2022 07:08:28

Today the very back end of Baker Build 181 received some final tweaking around
the rudder foil belly and top fillet edges... The inspection plates went in and
the tailwheel arm got updated and set in place to match actuals along with the
underbelly port for the original factory Classic tail wheel... the day has
finished with a digital application of All-U-Need 2pack high build epoxy sealer
primer to keep the digital moister out of our perfect digital surfaces.

Tomorrow will set in the factory main wheel into the tyre and see the same for
the current tail wheel.

And that's it folks for everything that is visual; from here on its all just
unseen
under the skin mechanical stuff. We have a complete real world aerodynamic
model of a Europa Classic; ready for deep analysis.

Tomorrow will be looking forward to bringing this chapter to completion... the
Obsidian File is in review!

Read this topic online here:

Attachments:

http://forums.matronics.com//files/40ee7598_eeb9_4526_a897_18380257decf_887.jpeg