Europa-List: Door gas struts

Subject: Europa-List: Door gas struts
From: JonathanMilbank <jdmilbank@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 12:26:23

After 25 + years of sterling service, during which period I increasingly
resorted
to safety wiring the socket ends, they've now become too worn to be considered
serviceable. The struts themselves seem as strong as ever, so I'd be happy
simply to replace the plastic end sockets, however I'd be equally happy to
replace
both complete strut assemblies.

Please would any of you kind persons direct me towards a quick stockist of these
items, or sell me a pair if you have those in new or nearly new condition.

Many thanks.
Jonathan G-EIKY

Read this topic online here: