Europa-List: LOC

Subject: Europa-List: LOC
From: Matt Dralle <dralle@matronics.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2022 00:58:24

Dear Listers,

Each year at the end of the List Fund Raiser, I post a message acknowledging
everyone
that so generously made a Contribution to support the Lists.  It's sort
of my way of publicly thanking everyone that took a minute to show their
appreciation
for the Lists.

Won't you take a moment and assure that your name is on that List of
Contributors
(LOC)?

Please take minute and assure that your name is on this year's LOC!  Show others
that you appreciate the Lists.  Making a Contribution to support the Lists is
fast and easy using your Credit card or Paypal on the Secure Web Site:

        https://matronics.com/contribution

or by popping a personal check in the mail to:

        Matronics Email Lists
        c/o Matt Dralle
        581 Jeannie Way
        Livermore CA 94550

I would like to thank everyone that has so generously made a Contribution thus
far in this year's List Fund Raiser!  Remember that its YOUR support that keeps
these Lists going and improving!  Don't forget to include a little comment about
how the Lists have helped you!

Best regards,

Matt Dralle
Email List Administrator