Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your Europa this week 8/26 - 9/2

Subject: Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your Europa this week 8/26 - 9/2
From: SPURPURA <SPURPURA@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2022 04:27:25

Area-51 wrote:
> Chris what have you used to coat the inside of the cockpit? Is it Rhino paint?
I'm almost ready to strip out and reupholster 181's interior and looking ag
options...

I sprayed some on 77EU 20 years ago and it holds up well and many colors. Dont
think its a Rhino product.Cant remember the trade name for it but should be
available
---From a marine paint supply or maybe a real good hardware store.

--------
N951EU - Tri-gear &amp; 912ULS, N77EU- Mono &amp; 914
I'D RATHER HAVE A BOTTLE IN FRONT OF ME THAN A FRONTAL LABOTAMY.

Read this topic online here: