Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your Europa this week 8/6 - 8/12

Subject: Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your Europa this week 8/6 - 8/12
From: dmac7 <dmac7@outlook.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2022 13:04:32

To those who feel taking material from these components is compromising the
safety
of the aircraft, Manfred Jann took far more out of his landing gear and did
all the stress calculations getting proving compliance with FAA certification
standards and winning approval in Germany.
He had 48 A4 size pages of hand written calculations of which I have two.
Walter Binder was first to lighten the landing gear, also from Germany.  I'm not
blazing new trails.

Read this topic online here: